Friday, January 30, 2015

Wednesday Wars Blog Post #1

If I was getting threatened about having to buy my class cream puffs, I would do multiple things. One thing I would do is tell the the teacher what has happened and what I am afraid of. The good thing about telling the teacher is that she/he would hopefully give me some suggestions on how to deal with the situation and the bad thing about that is that possibly I could get picked on even more. The other thing I would do is to stand up for my self and say that I would not buy the class desert because they don't deserve it, if they started to argue with me I would just walk away and leave it at that. The bad thing about that is that they might still follow me to convince me to buy them cream puffs and the good thing is they might give up. After I have tried those things and they don't work I would have to pull some good pranks.

No comments:

Post a Comment