Friday, February 13, 2015
Egypt Project Reflections
In class we watch Egyptian videos and played Egyptian games and that is what helped me learn the most about Egypt because I am a visual learner (I like to see and do things visually). I would have liked to learn more about the gods that were important to the Egyptians. Specifically the food, plants/nature, land, and family gods, if they had those gods. At times my group was arguing about the script story or the script being to long, but eventually we worked it out by dividing the work up and thinking of solutions to make the play shorter. The solutions we came up with (to make the play shorter) was to talk faster. Over all, my groups work got done fast and split up equally. For the play project, group members just volunteered to help or do work and maybe some people wrote more than other but we all worked on the script in some way, so that went really well. For the Pharaoh Project, everyone got the same amount of squares to answer, so everyone got the same amount of work. I think if we got to redo the project all I would do is make the story the same but the script shorter because it was hard for the editor to edit the video. My project was successful and I know that because my group video went smoothly and we spoke clearly during the video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment